Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another Doggy Sympathy

 I can't believe I've whipped out six of these in an afternoon!  I guess dog grooming shops need to keep stocked up, especially if they've been in business a long time! I cased this off Mary Fish, from Stampin Pretty - Thank you, Mary!  The stamp set is D is for Dog from Stampin Up, and the cardstock is Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, and Blushing Bride.  The ovals had to be trimmed down a bit after punching, so they may be slightly uneven, but I just loved the idea of a punched paw!
Thanks for looking!
Gerlinde

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card with the punches, especially the heart punch, Gerlinde. It's a beautiful way of showing just a tiny bit of the sweetness our pets give to us. Thanks for sharing the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and a cute idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete