Sunday, June 2, 2013

In Memory of my Father......

Dear blogger friends! In case you are wondering where I've been since April, I'm afraid I'm taking a little break from crafting as I mourn the loss of my dear, sweet father. He passed away on Mother's Day at the age of 88 in Sarasota, Fla. We are fortunate that he did not have a long hospital stay and he lived a year longer than the doctors predicted. His heart simply finally gave out. He lived a long, full life and we are grateful for that. I will be going back to Sarasota next week for the memorial service on the beach at Siesta Key and so will probably not be back until end of June. May you rest in peace, my dear "Vati". tears in memory candle pictures, backgrounds and images Gerlinde

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerlinde, so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you. So happy that you had much more time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I will include him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete