Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Wedding

This is not an original, but I just had to share!  One of my dear crafting friend's son is getting married today so I had to whip up a very special card.  I found an entire set of free cut files on Bird's Cards blog, along with tutorial and I just have to spread the word.  The only tricky part was finding different textures of white card stock in the same shade.  Who knew that white comes in different shades?  I finally gave it up and it still turned out nicely!  You will find the cut files and tutorial HERE.  Have fun!
Gerlinde

5 comments:

  1. Wow - love all the texture Gerlinde! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite, Gerlinde! Your friend's son will cherish the card - and yes, it is difficult to match whites, blacks, ivories, navies and reds - probably it is difficult to perfectly match all the colors, yes? Thank you for sharing your beautiful card!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love an all white card. Love all the textures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card . . . and I know that they loved it! Thanks again for coming to the wedding!
    t

    ReplyDelete