Sunday, July 28, 2013

Love Bird Anniversary


This is another consignment card for a friend which I obviously just love making!  It is cased from a card by Teneale Williams that I found on Pinterest.  I think the two step bird punch is my all time favorite punch because I just couldn't wait to make this.  The leaves heart is made with a base heart done with the Silhouette and then a layer of a Martha Stewart border punch and then a top layer of the leaves that go with the bird punch.  I think the color is Always Artichoke.  I then lightly spritzed it with Glimmer Mist, but it doesn't show up in the photo. The embossing folder was brayered with Lumiere Pink/Gold and White paints lightly spritzed with water before brayering.  The flowers I took off a silk spray and replaced the plastic centers with pearls.  And the leaves behind the flowers are a Cheery Lynn Die.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with Spellbinders label, of course! 
Thanks for visiting - I'll be back with another commisioned Anniversary card soon!
Gerlinde

5 comments:

  1. Your love birds are beautiful, Gerlinde! A very pretty wreath heart, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this all laid out and it looks so nice once it is all put together. Looks very elegant and the inside is nice too. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Gerlinde! Love all the dimension you've created. A special card for the lucky couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your anniversary card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the texture and all the wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete