Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baseball Season!


I'm back!  With another card in a box too!  They are all over pinterest and there are some gorgeous ones out there!  This one is a special request card and now I wish I would have made one in time for my grandson's birthday.  He would have loved it.  Both boys have started their baseball practices and they are so cute out there in the field.

 I have no idea what brand the baseball stamp set is, but I added in some graphics from online too.  The birthday stamp and papers are Stampin Up, the grass is a Martha Stewart punch and the pom poms are iris-folding foils fringed and rolled up.  Very simple and it came together quite nicely.






Here are a few more views:



















Thanks for visiting!



Gerlinde


4 comments:

  1. Love your card box and the baseball theme is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box card for a masculine theme - baseball elements are just perfect the way you have assembled them, Gerlinde. I'm always so amazed at your imaginative use of elements! Wow! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 'Home Run' on this one - very cute, love these new boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME job! Haven't tried the box yet, but you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete