Saturday, June 7, 2014

Friend Farewell

 This is another special order for a babysitter who is moving away.  It needed to be large so that lots of people could sign it, so it is 5.5" x 8.5".  It also had to be Winnie the Pooh with a specific quote, so my good friend Terry (who is more SVG savvy than I) found the Winnie and Piglet cut file at Scrappin by Kris blog.  I also found the tree on her blog here.  The leaves on the tree are from the SU bird punch and the background is just lightly sponged.  I stamped the tree trunk with my new SU Hardwood stamp, but I think next time I will mask the branches and do them at an angle.  Piglet is popped up with dimensionals.  I can't wait to do more SVG files like this with my Silhouette!










Thanks for visiting!



Gerlinde

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool - you did a great job and like the fact that it is a 'big' card! Tree looks pretty neat too!

    ReplyDelete